Here’s how to scan documents without third-party applications on iPhone. If you are using Android, you may need a third party document scan app to scan important documents or data.
During this time, you may have used several document scanning apps, but what if I told you that you don’t need any third party apps to scan paper documents on iOS.
Apple provides a document scanner for its iPhone users. This document scan feature is hidden in the Notes application. Many iPhone users are not aware of this hidden feature that can be used to scan this document.
The Scan documents feature is hidden under the Notes app on the iPhone, and can be accessed with just a few taps. So, if you are interested in trying these hidden iPhone features, this post might be of help to you.
In this article, we are going to share a step-by-step guide on how to scan documents without installing third-party apps on iPhone. You can apply this method on iPad too.
How to Scan Documents Without Third-Party Applications on iPhone
1. First of all, open the pp drawer and search for ” Notes If you have found it, open the Notes application from the list.
2. Now tap on the icon ” Camera ” in the Notes app that you opened earlier, as shown in the image below.
4. From the pop-up, select the option ” Scan documents “.
The camera interface will open. You need to capture a clear image of the document that you want to scan. If you are using it for the first time, you can follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
5. Once done, tap the button ” Keep Scan ” as shown in the screenshot below.
6. Once captured, you will be able to view the written content of the document. Just tap the button ” Save ” to save the text file.
So, that was the tutorial on how to scan documents with iPhone without any third-party apps. I hope this article helped you! Thank you for visiting and don’t forget if you find this article useful, please share it with your friends too.